Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Things That have happened this Year





My $3,000 hand bag at SACS











We had so much fun in New York...










Will it has been a crazy year at our house.
In Febuary Malah Got sick and was in the Hospital for 5 days. In April We were able to take her to the temple and have her sealed to our family. We went to Texas for Spring break to see Grandma, and Paca Bonner. This summer the kids and I made it camping once, and I started Posergy with my Mom. I got to go to New York in October with My mom, Annie, and Melissa, and boy did we have fun. Last but not least we found out that we will be adding a new little angle to the family in July of 2009. We are going to end the year with a Trip to Texas to spend Christmas with Grandma, paca, and the whole Bonner family. It will be the first time in 10 years we have all been together for Christmas, and the first time the kids will spend christmas in Texas. Here are some Pictures of our year..

No comments: