Monday, March 30, 2009

The funny things kids do!!!!


My Ander has had this loose tooth for about the last 2 weeks. It is driving him crazy from the day that tooth started moving he has been bagging me to take it out. I keep telling him it's not read and that it wold hurt. Well today he took maters into his own hands. After attaching a string to his tooth at one end and to the front door at the other he still could not get this tooth out. He went back to his room and was quiet for a long time. For those of you that know Ander him being quiet is never a good thing. I was sitting at the table helping Sarah with school, and here comes Ander with blood all over his face. He said his tooth still wouldn't come out. When I asked him what he had done he said he tied a string to his tooth and to a hammer then dropped the hammer. My son is crazy!!!!!! He still has his tooth and has been trying to think of new and crazy ways to get this tooth out. I finally told him he is going to the dentist in just a few days, and that he might be able to pull it for him. I think this worked, and he will stop trying to get this tooth out on his own...

3 comments:

Anganette. EncourageOneAnother said...

I love blogs! Is the family picture at BABY Sara's baptisim? She is not old enough!

Posergy said...

Yep, She turned 8 in January...

Melissa S. said...

Ander, YOU ARE CRAZY!:) But I guess that's what we love about you! Keep smilin!:)