Monday, May 4, 2009

Sarah and I did it!!!!! We walked all 10k

Sarah and I at home before the 10K March for Babies. I am 30 weeks Pregnant.

My Friend Mary and I before the walk. It was cold and raining...

Me, My friend Mary and her husband Kevin Before the walk. Their last baby was 11 weeks early, and it was because of research that the March of Dimes did that their little boy is alive today. We walked for Nick...

Sarah and I at the half way check point.

Sarah and I at the Park after the 10K walk

Saturday Sarah and I had the opportunity to walk the 10K walk for the March of Dimes. We raised $186 to help save the lives of unborn babies. Thanks to everyone that helped us reach that. We had so much fun on the walk, but Sunday I couldn't even move I was so sore. It was all worth it though, and we will be doing it again next year.

2 comments:

R&R said...

I'm glad you had fun. Next year I want to do it with you!

Melissa S. said...

You two are awesome! That was a real accomplishment! You should be so proud of the wonderful thing you did:)