Thursday, July 9, 2009

Baby AnnaBelle is a week old










It has been a crazy week, with more trips to the doctor then I have ever had to make in my life. AnnaBelle has had her blood drawn at least once a day, and Monday the doctors in Twin didn't like what they saw. They wanted to do a blood transfusion that night, and I told them I would take her to Boise, because I didn't what that done here in Twin. Once we got to Boise and she was in the NICU the doctor looked at the lab work from Twin, and said she was fine and would only need some light therapy for a few hours. We were back home Tuesday night, and saved the baby from an unneeded blood transfusion. Wednesday when they did her lab work her blood levels had started to stabilize, and we get a break from the Doctors today. Tomorrow will be her last visit, and blood draw as long as everything is staying stable. Now we can finally stay home and I can start to catch up on all the sleep I need to heal from my C-section.

7 comments:

Christopher and Leslie Parker Lheron said...

WOW! I am so glad you guys are doing better. You are a tough woman and know when to say no. I love it! Your baby is sooo cute! Hope you have a good day!

MaryAnn said...

Absolutely Adorable!
I love your family! If your hubby goes fishing tomorrow... I will come and get you and we can hang out, our I will come do your laundry! I LOVE YOU!

MaryAnn said...

She is definetely an Ander look-a-like! Exactly!

R&R said...

I'm glad she is getting better. That picture of her and Malah is adorable. We love you baby AnnaBell!

amanda said...

she is soooo sweet, and looks just like ander!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Beautiful! So glad you knew to get a second opinion. Happy Babymoon!

Clark Family said...

WOW....she looks so much like Ander!
Have a happy recovery!
XOXO
Patsy