Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December is here, and what a great year we have had.

WOW how this year has gotten away from me. What a great year. We have been so Blessed, and next year should bring us lots of fun and even more blessings. We were blessed with a New baby, and boy does she add to the family, I don't know how I ever lived without her. Sarah is my little mommy, she is so much help, and I couldn't get through the day without her. Sarah also turned 8, and was baptized on the 28th of Febuary this year. Ander has started reading, and is moving along in school. He loves to learn, and still is my little zoo keeper. Malah, was diagnosed with speech apraxia, and with the help of a wonderful Speech therapist is talking. Malah is her daddys little girl, and can't stand to be away from him. Bill has been busy with work and School, and is now working full time for the National Guard, after getting laid off from Dell in Novemver. I still have my hand in Posergy, and am home-schooling the kids. We have been Blessed to see Grandma, and Grandpa Bonner more this year then we normaly do, and have realy injoyed the time we have had with them. They were able to come up for Sarah's Baptizam, then they came and spent 2 weeks with us when AnnaBelle was born this summer, next we met them in Utah for confrence in October, and we will be driving to Texas for Christmas, and to spend a week with them then. My mom and dad have had a busy year with their business, and all kinds of scandles there. My mom sold Posergy, and has been busy with potagraphy classes and baby-sitting her grandkids. They all love to stay the night with grandma and grandpa. Grandma and Grandpa Anderson are doing great, and we love the time we get to spend with them. The kids love going to their house and swimming, and in the summer hunting for snakes, lizzards, and going fishing. The kids and I had the chance to go to a Family reunion in November, and we had such a fun time driving to Zions National Park. It was so nice to see all my extended family, and it made me miss my Gandpa and Grandma Stanger so much. I have such fond memories of the family reunion with them when I was a little girl. We didn't get a chance to see Bill's Grandma and Grandpa Holdaway this year, but hopefully we can see them soon. We are so bleesed, and I can't wait for another great year to share with all our friends and family.

No comments: