Saturday, May 22, 2010

What a crazy 2 months.....

Wow, so much has happened in the last 2 months. The biggest thing was me having a nervous breakdown, and putting Sarah and Ander in school. I am happy I did though, they love it and are very happy. I do miss them, but Malah, AnnaBelle and I are having fun when they are gone. It is nice only being their mom. AnnaBelle is growing up fast she is just shy of 11 months and is already 21lbs. Our other big event was Bill leaving for a Military school. He will be gone a total of 10 weeks, and it has been so hard. I have missed him so much. Malah has had a hard time without her daddy. They are best buds and she is lost without him. It has been kinda nice without him when it comes to Malah though. She is now going to bed before midnight, and without fighting. She is minding better, and I just hope it will all stick when he comes home. The first week he was gone she wanted something, and when I said no she through a fit. I explained to her that acting that way would never get her what she wanted, and she told me that when daddy got back home he would give her everything she wanted. Daddy always gives her what she wants, even if she is not good. She has him all figured out. I can't wait until she is 16. Sarah is loving school, and started Softball practice this week. Ander will graduate from Kindergarten in a week, and will start T-ball sometime in the next week or 2. Dylon will be coming to spend 2 weeks with us this summer, and we are so excited. We have a trip to Yellowstone planed when he is here. We are hopping to fit in some fun camping trips between softball, t-ball, summer movies, and last but not least Romy's visit to Idaho. I can't wait for that. .... It will be so nice to have my German sister home for a few weeks.

1 comment:

... said...

It was really nice to be back in Idahome! Thanks Liz