Friday, July 9, 2010

Romy came home after 5 years!!!!!


















OK so this is not her home, and she is not my sister, but I love her like one of my sisters, and 5 years is a long time to go without seeing your best friend. It was so nice to spend 2 short weeks with her and her family. It was fun to meet Ronja (3 1/2)for the first time, and see how well she did with all the kids. (she doesn't speak a word of English) We did teach her a few words and had to laugh when she would call one of us crazy, or tell my mom to be quiet. They got here the end of May, and left on the 8th of June, so we didn't get to go camping, and Romy missed seeing Eclipse with us. I just hope we don't have to wait another 5 years to see them again. Maybe I will have to make a trip to Germany........

No comments: